Tuesday, December 11, 2007

JESSICA ALBA QUOTES

JESSICA ALBA QUOTES

"I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss."

"I'm good at being sarcastic with guys. They don't want the quiet, prissy little things."



"I've got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out."

"Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don't care about fame, I don't care about being a celebrity. I know that's part of the job, but I don't feed into anyone's idea of who I should be."

"Most nights I end up wearing a wife beater T-shirt and boxers."

"My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing."

"There's no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there'd be no challenge. Also, you'd feel inferior."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker