Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Notable Quotables

jessica new
jessica hot
11/15/07
17:00:02 Notable Quotables
"We believe that the Pilgrims and Indians had this nice meal together, but it's
a lie. People were slaughtered." Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight doesn't believe in celebrating Thanksgiving.

"Ditching (George) Clooney as a campaign manager and going with Brad (Pitt) for the final push was an emotional decision, but I knew it was going to be tight." Matt Damon jokes about his new People "Sexiest Man Alive" title, and the past winners who helped him get it.

"I had a guy on the subway, and he said, 'Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Matthew Broderick? I mean you look exactly like him?' And I said 'yeah, I've heard that before.' And he said, 'You even sound like him.' But it never actually occurred to him that I was him." Matthew Broderick revels in confusing his fans.

"You see my back. That's it. Above the waist, back. And nobody was in front of me but a wall." Modest Jessica Alba insists she'll never bare more than her back on the big screen. That's all fans will see when they check out her new film Awake.

"In the lowest moment of my life, the only reason I didn't commit suicide was that I knew I wouldn't be able to drink anymore if I was dead." Writing in his new book Clapton: The Autobiography, rocker Eric Clapton reveals the one-time extent of his alcoholism.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker